m- I Can't Do This On My Own
[html]

Word Count → :: Pander is gonna poop out some poopehs

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

She was happy that Zera'im was there, because having another of the craft was best for her. She had a feeling that anyone else there would have made the girl uncomfortable and watched, while Zera had a calming aura, and it was helping the girl calm herself. She breathed and then pushed as she got a contraction, and her breath hindered for a second. the fuck?! she let come from her maw as she could feel the first one's head peeking out. ahhh... she groaned and as she got another contraction and she pushed again, and like that, the first one was out. She huffed again, putting her hand on her stomach before she was intercepted by Zera'im as she took the first one. She looked at Zera, concerned, and she put her ears back on her head before she realized again that this was Zera's job, this was why she was here. She looked at the baby, and she cocked her head as she observed it's aura, it's scent, it's interesting color. It was white, and near-black, as well as a beautiful red color.she could smell it a female.

The first name to pop to her mind was Lillith. Alexandria was the second and then the last would be Venom's last name. Trombetta. She was about to speak the name before another wave of nausea hit her and another contraction had her leaning back again and readying herself for another one. She panted lightly and closed her eyes, breathing in and breathing out. She pushed again, and she felt another one come out, but this one was lifeless. Zera was still tending to the female, so Panda broke the sac for this one and licked it lightly, and picked it up. She heard no heartbeat and she felt no life in it. She whined lightly and she placed it back on the pelt, though she did continue to clean it. She did not name this one, for he was deceased. Panda looked back at her, and found herself to be done, the two puppies being rather large, like their father might have been when he was a child. She sighed lightly and held her hand out to Zera, wanting her Lillith back.

Little Lillith Alexandria Trombetta-Behr. My little red behr. the tired mother spoke, a smile on her maw as she looked at the large little girl.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread