m- I Can't Do This On My Own
[html]

Word Count → 534 :: this is lillith guys

And I don't want to kiss anyone but you.
I fucking love you.

Panda had noticed that Zera had tried to revive the pup, but soon gave up. Panda figured that it was not meant to live, so she focused on her one child, whom she was grateful for. She smiled lightly and let the russet pup nurse. She sighed contently, and she moved herself from the blankets of the floor, back to her bed that had many nicer pelts on it rather than the ones on the floor. She crawled under the blankets with her child. She was tired, and she would take visitors, but she would want to stay in bed. Alexness... she called to Venom, who's song ended as he heard her chime for him. He slowly came in the room, the front room first and slowly to the chamber she was in. He peeked his head in first, and looked to the bed, where Panda was laying. Yes, Panda Behr?
the male asked her, cocking his head before he stepped into the den. Venite a vedere la tua bella figlia. the woman told him in his other language. She was unsure of if Zera knew the language, but she knew that Venom did not understand much German.

Solo uno? he asked her as he moved across the room, coming up to the bed, and him kneeling down on the side. He moved the covers and looked at the little body of their child. Oh, bambino, come sei bella? the male had cooed to the deaf and blind child that nursed. He sniffed it and pet it, and smiled at it. Panda leaned over and licked Venom on the side of his muzzle and he returned the act with a forehead touch with her. Panda then turned to Zera. Thank you so much for being here Zera. I couldn't have done this without you. spoke the monochrome woman.

Then she turned back to Venom quickly and opened her mouth to speak. Oh sì, e io cazzo ti odio. Panda spoke to Venom with a smile on her face. She was only joking, and she pressed her forehead up to Venom's again. This was a touch of endearment between the two, their own way to say 'I love you.' They shared a moment of giggles and chuckles before Panda laid back with the puppy on her chest and she kept a hand on it to make sure it did not fall while it nursed. She yawned lightly and then invited Venom to come lay with her, in which he did. Zera'im, do you want to give the blessings to the child, or are you ready to? asked the male, noticing that the woman did have the kettle on the fire in the other room. If she would have asked him to light the fire before, he would have done it without a problem, but he guessed that they really wanted him to be where he was before now. Musically bringing the child into the world. Too bad that the children did not hear the beautiful tune that the new father had played for their birth. He made a silent promise that he would play them to sleep when they were older.

<style>
.panvenlove-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenlove-nat img{width:250px; float:right}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenlove-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenlove-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#A368BA;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread