m- I Can't Do This On My Own
[html]

Word Count → 610 :: I'm guessing no one else is joining this so we can probably end this real soon-like.

I can't go on without your love,
You lost, you never held on.
We tried our best, turn out the light

It did not dawn upon the woman that her herbal use was the cause of the death of the child, nor was she really concerned about it. In her eyes, the child was not ready for a soul to inhabit it, and that the body had been inefficient in some way. The God and the Goddess had taken the child and would use the soul for someone else to raise. Panda had faith that it had all been for a reason, and she held her attention on the child that was alive and well. Little Lillith Trombetta. Panda had sensed the midwife's brief grief over the child, and she planned on telling the woman that it was not her fault, the God and Goddess beckoned the child before it was born to be in "limbo" for some more time before the soul could inhabit another body. It all was just not meant to be, and for the God and goddess to bless her with this child was enough for all her hard work she had done. Simply put, the child was beautiful with her exotic colors. The other, the male, he was exotic as well, though he was a mixture of browns, blacks and whites, while her daughter was this rich red color, and dark brown, with splashes of white.

Soon as Venom asked for Zera'im to bless the child, the woman seemed to change her aura again, to something happier. This was a relief for the new mother, and her body had relaxed and Lillith was taken by the other Shaman. Panda would do her own blessing later on, when she was able to be alone with the child, for she was a shaman as well, and she knew how to bless a child, she just did children whom were not her own, since this was her first litter. Both Venom and Panda sat up as the woman blessed the child, and they repeated "blessed be" after every stanza of the blessing. When the end of the blessing came, a smile was placed on both of the new parents' faces and Panda reached out to hold her child. Then then laid herself back down and let the child nurse. Blessed be, Zera'im. You were really a great help to me. As for my son, the boy....I have a feeling you want to do your own ritual with him, you may, please bless his body for me, and offer the corpse to the Goddess and God, for it was their will for him not to live. I trust that later on, when I'm ready for a son, the God and Goddess will bless this earth with him. For now, Lillith is my most concern. spoke Panda, her voice calm, but put in a tone to where it was on the more stern side of things, a signal of the Taurus woman's stubbornness that Lillith herself would more than likely inherent. Fact was, Panda could feel the energy of her child already, and it seemed as if the girl was going to be a fiery one. Both Panda and Venom would need to be careful with this one.

Panda then yawned lightly and her chocolate eyes moved from Zera to Venom, and then back to Zera. Tomorrow brings a new day for all of us. We need to discuss our future here in Anathema. spoke the woman, her voice serious as it's ever been. It actually was strange to hear such words in such a tone come from the Furcas. It made one wonder what she was planning in that ingenious mind of hers.

<style>
.venpanda-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.venpanda-nat img{width:350px; float:left}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.venpanda-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.venpanda-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#d80477;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread