m- I Can't Do This On My Own
[html]
Out of Character

Sorry this took so f’ing long. You can archive it now. / +441

In Character

Zera’im watched the family for a moment, as they looked upon their new life, and her heart where it should have been joyous suddenly felt sorrowful. She turned from them then, not showing this outwardly, save perhaps Venom might have seen it in her aura, but she masked it well. She had placed all of her instruments and supplies away, and all that was left to deal with was the small form wrapped in linens. She picked up the small thing, it was cold now, lifeless; Zera sighed. Then Panda spoke, offering the body to her to with as she pleased, if she would only bless if for the new mother.

Zera’im nodded sagely, I will offer it then, bless it and burn the body outside of these caverns. No need to have the spirit feel as if it must linger here… She then went to her room for a moment, and placed the body in a cloth bag so that she may carry it outside with little attention given to what it may be. The collie women then joined the couple again, sitting down on the floor in the lotus position as Panda spoke of their future here.

Zera’im knew that there was something foretelling beneath Panda’s words and she closed her eyes for a moment. Panda and Venom were wandering souls, this much had been made clear to the shaman when she had first met them. Now that their daughter was born perhaps Panda was thinking about finally following her wandering heart. Zera’im frowned, though she agreed that this path was something that the family would eventually fulfill, there was no need to hurry now, especially with a newborn. Opening her eyes again Zera’im looked at her friends.

Yes, we shall discuss it, but please, let no hasty decisions be made. I will support you in what you will, but I must advise against leaving Anathema right away, if this is what you intend. She reached out and stroked the fuzzy head over the mewing pup gently, Little Lillith is strong, but get her a chance to grow here first, for a little while at least. Zera’im smiled up at Panda, showing that she was genuine.

Standing up then, the collie woman bowed slightly to the couple, I will leave you two to get to know your daughter, and I will go rest. If you need anything of me, let me know. And with that the collie woman took her leave into the small room that was given to her. She laid in her bed then for a while before sleep finally found her, with tears in her eyes.

<style>
.nat03sdb-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.nat03sdb-c03 b {color:#eeddcc;}
.nat03sdb-c03-b {width:427px; border:1px solid #777777; margin:0px auto;}
.nat03sdb-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ddbbaa; text-shadow:#ddbbaa 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.nat03sdb-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.nat03sdb-c03 {background-color:#656565; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #665555; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cccccc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:425px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9NIxD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nat03sdb-c03 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.nat03sdb-c03 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread