the long and winding road
[html]

Word Count ( 0.385 ) Table by Noelle! No problem! :'D

The man answered rather quickly, saying that while the feline may not be friendly towards canines, she posed as no danger towards them. His light blue eyes turned from the brindle man to the feline who was plopped along the other side of the fire and then, back. The brindle stranger had long, black hair with feathers tied within, alike Wolfgang’s own hair when it came to length and color… with a strange object on his lap. All in all, the event of this was something the rusted tawny man had neither seen nor witnessed before. The companionship – as he assumed – between feline and canine, the strange scent in the air and the objects that surrounded the clearing. He drew in a deep breath, almost sounding like a soft sigh as he took an uneasy – wobbled – step back to keep at a comfortable distance between them.

“Is… ‘she’ a ‘companion’ then? Why does she bring food for you and not pose a threat?” He continued with his questions, his eyes glancing over each of them. “Pardon my many questions… it is something I have not witnessed before.” He wondered if it was worth explaining, once more, to this stranger why exactly he had asked them. Though, he was also reminded that the man was rather close to the borders of the clan he recently joined. Wolfgang wondered whether the clan would see it as threat that a man owning a large feline was living so close and was not a part of them. Surely, the Vorrakess Kingdom would shun and chase him away should it have been there.

“Are you of a pack?” He asked, his accent thick as always and without emotion, as he then sniffed the air for any sign of a familiar scent. There was some hope that the man was from Inferni… and that way, he wouldn’t have to report finding him or even bother explaining that there was a pack so close by to where he now was. “I am Wolfgang… a member of Inferni, a pack close to here. I had seen your feline companion near the borders and smelt smoke, which is why I have come to investigate. I apologize for disturbing you.” His words surely gave off mixed feelings and his emotionless tone probably did not help.

<style type="text/css">
.wolfgang-mt1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wolfgang-mt1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; padding: 5px 10px;}
.wolfgang-mt1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wolfgang-mt1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/3295/wolfgangmt1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread