Diggin' up bones
[html]

No worries! Big Grin

Word Count → 324

Swentzle was just about to wrestle his way out of Fovea's playful hold when another wolf appeared, and she was forcibly knocked off his back. The young feline yowled and sprang back to her feet, her head and tail high and looking as though she were poised to run. Swentzle scrambled to his feet, turning in a slow circle as the blood rushed to his head and his already faulty sight went out completely. Fovea yowled again as the unfamiliar canine spoke, and then he heard the scrambling sound of rocks clattering together as she took off, most likely to find a hiding place while he dealt with her attacker. Swentzle held out his hands, having the odd feeling that he was completely turned around, and flattened his ears against his head.

Please, she meant no harm, He said, and then felt himself wobble as vertigo kicked in, and he was forced to sit down. She is my companion, He continued, as he felt his way to the rock he'd been sitting on before and tried to blink the spots out of his eyes. He held out a hand, and lifted his ears hesitantly to listen for any signs of the Mountain Lion's return. Fovea! Fovea, omnia bene!" After a moment's pause, when there were no footsteps, he sighed and ran his hand over his eyes, then attempted to focus on the brilliant white wolf, his hands folded in his lap.

I am sorry for the trouble, He said, and his tone was deeply ashamed. Fovea has not been in mountains such as these since she was very young. Swentzle looked up at her again, and added, I must thank you, for coming to my aid. I had forgotten I was close to a pack. He rose, and performed a small half-bow, before he straightened again and folded his arms. If I may ask--are these the borders of Ichika No Ho-en?

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.swentzle-fieldsofgold { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kmHKk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#93d7fa; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#555555; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .wordcount {color:#555555; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread