Diggin' up bones
[html]

Word Count → 303

As the large feline ran off Kiara was overcome with a sense of accomplishment. She had not expected to win the fight so quickly, nor had she expected to get off without so much as a scratch. Not only that, but Kiara had managed to save a canine from the unthinkable demise of being eaten by an overgrown cat. Or so Kiara thought. Kiara stepped out of her defensive crouch with a triumphant "HAH!" The alabaster woman watched with an inherent glee as the tawny coat disappeared off into the distance. She did not even notice the strangers struggle behind her.

Kiara turned to face the stranger and was immediately struck by his words. Although the males tone was not scolding, it still felt like she had been smacked in the face. Realizing what she had done, Kiara's tail and ears dropped. The snow wolf watched as the luperci stumbled and ran to help him. She wanted to at least do something right. The luperci's movements were strange, and reminded Kiara of one of the Ichika elders. Perhaps he too was blind. Kiara stood next to him apprehensively as the male spoke in a strange dialect.

"I'm so sorry, I did not mean...are you okay...that is..." For once, the arctic wolf was at a loss for words. She had not only tried to hunt down this males bison, but she had scared off his companion as well. Kiara felt truly ashamed and when she spoke, her voice was quite, like a chastised child. Kiara took a few steps back as the man rose from his seat and bowed. The arctic wolf returned his bow in kinda, even if she wasn't sure he could see it. "Ah, yes. My name is Kiara Amarok. I am the pack's Ikusei. I... how can I help you?"

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread