Diggin' up bones
[html]

ooc here

Word Count → 305

Her words startled him yet again out of his moping, and in his surprise he uncrossed his arms and placed his hands on his hips instead, his eyes widening in surprise. He hadn't thought of it like that; and, to be truthful, he really should have. He took a moment to consider that, yes, he still had color, and the wonder and beauty of nature. And while he could not hunt, there were still many things he could do. He offered a tentative smile, reaching behind him to find the rock and sit down again as the realization of the gifts he'd been given along with his curse hit him fully.

"I...yes, you are quite right. I had not thought of these things in that way..." He fell quiet again, folding his hands together, and contemplated what Anzhela might say of his tunnel vision. He didn't need to picture it for long; the site of her fangs flashing as she yelled at him put another, more nostalgic smile on his face. "But it is true that I cannot do these things for myself. This is why I wish to join a pack." He added, and turned back toward her, his ears perking slightly. "Your pack seems the perfect place for me," He added, and then smiled more, as she still had an uneasy air about her that made him feel uncomfortable, himself. "However, I would like to think on it some...and visit some other packs in the area, to make sure I will be making the right decision in joining Ichika."

He reached up to rub the back of his head, and then rose, performing another short bow. "Thank you for the information, Kiara, and I do hope to return here..." He said, pausing for a moment to wonder where Fovea had gone.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.swentzle-fieldsofgold { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kmHKk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#93d7fa; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#555555; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .wordcount {color:#555555; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread