Diggin' up bones
[html]

Sorry about the wait! I'll have it archived, and once I finish up my plot thread mayhaps we can have another? c: (hover for translation)

Word Count → 134

Swentzle heard a soft rustling coming from within the packlands, and turned his head that way as the dark shape of his companion moved forward. Fovea kept her head lowered, and her tail flicked irritably as she passed the white wolf, but she only growled low in her throat as she moved to pass Swentzle as well, her head lifting to an impeccably high level as soon as she was certain there was no more threat. "Into the wagon, Fovea." He said fondly, and she huffed at him, but did as he said. He moved to hook the wagon back up to Hamza, and lifted a hand briefly in farewell as he lead the bison and his other companions back down the mountain.

"Felicis viam vobis, Kiara." He blessed, and was on his way.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.swentzle-fieldsofgold { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kmHKk.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#93d7fa; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; color:#555555; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.swentzle-fieldsofgold .wordcount {color:#555555; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread