M-Just shoot me already!
The male was stumbling through the wreckage; nature had done a damn good job making sure the building wouldn’t last much longer. Then that laughter caught his ears and he would have turned a deep crimson if it wasn’t for the fur covering his face. His nose sniffed the air, confirming what he ears already knew, he wasn’t alone. He turned to see the visage of her standing below him. Such a small thing really, he could wrap his arms around her twice before he’d be able to tighten it into a hug. His ears flicked in irritation and nervousness. Although Nayru was beyond old enough to hear him speak this way, hell old enough to mate and even love, still he didn’t like uttering such words around her.

His eyes looked over her, his muzzle slowly curling up into a smile as she clutched that jug to her chest. She looked delicious then, he could have just snapped her up in his arms and carted her off to some far away cave. But he just chuckled quietly for a moment listening to her before moving once again.

“Oh trying to find useful items, since I have nothing from my shop up here. I have half a mind to go trespass and get what I need from the shop in wolfville.” It didn’t matter that he had just said that to the Alpha, no he had said it to Nayru, not the Queen. He moved closer to her and then past her, not before his form brushed her side as it passed, hand sliding along her arm in a silent gesture for her to follow.

“But It looks as if your looking for things to Nayru, what are you looking for? Maybe we can help each other”

Messages In This Thread