M-Just shoot me already!
[html]

Nayru watched the subtle changes of the man. The ears flicking, the smile spreading, and then he came near to her and Nayru giggled again. Ever the imp child, holding her silly jug in front of her, eyes dancing merrily. They had not spoken much since the man returned to Ichika no Ho-en, but they hadn't needed to. That he had come home, for always wherever she belonged he must belong also, was enough. Have they taken up claim in Wolfville then? Whoever they were, Nayru did not know, but it was not unlikely that one of the newer packs had taken the town for themselves. To Nayru, New Glasgow was ten times that of Wolfville. Westville and Trenton more than made up for the lack of Berwick. Nayru did miss the old towns, but her heart lay in Ichika now. So much so that she had to admit, she didn't even know what transpired in the lands of her old home.

As the great brute swiped by her, Nayru turned and took her fairy steps after him, floating like the fey she was. Me? Oh, just looking for things to fill my home I suppose. And then she thought for a moment, laughed once again and her whisper soft voice floated to his back. And a home I suppose. Yet that would come, sooner or later. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Have you looked east of New Glasgow? There are commercial buildings there. You may have better luck. She moved along behind him, content to give up her own search without saying so. She had time, a little anyway, before she really needed to complete her quest. And even then, quest completed or not, life would go as it did and Nayru would simply have to endure it. And she would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread