M-Just shoot me already!
The behemoth listened quietly to her, taking note that she was homeless, about as badly as he was. He stopped a moment and looked back at her, following him like a child. His eyes looked over her for a moment, taking in her form and remembering the little child she used to be, following him almost to the point of annoyance not so long ago, as she would wait for the next lesson. As much as he thought he liked her as a woman, his eyes saw her as the child she used to be just then. He grinned at her before looking out along the landscape.

“You used to follow me just like that, quiet as you always where, waiting for the next lesson.” His eyes scanned the ichika lands, not quite sure what he was really looking for. “So what type of place are you wanting? A den, a home, or a tent? I need to find one myself, and I also need to bring my horse down to the stables. He probably won’t like that very much though.” Charlemange would hate being locked up, or fenced in he reckoned, but he couldn’t let him roam around and be hunted by any dumb wolf or mountain lion with a hungry belly. The horse could take care of itself but he guessed he would be better off down here with food available.

He stood there a second not quite sure where he wanted to go, before turning to her a moment. “So where are these buildings east of New Glasgow?”

Messages In This Thread