until tomorrow fades away...
[html]

Word Count → 202

The man relaxed, though not completely. Savina made no further comment however. It was his choice how far to let his guard down and she would not try to coax him further into casual state. The continued show of respect did appeal to her more cautious nature after the way though. Things were slowly returning to the way they had once been, but it would comfort her to know those new souls she accepted into their ranks knew how to respect her and the authority that she held.

Triangular ears pricked forward at the unusual sound of his name. It was a different moniker that had a certain music to its flow. Where had Thoirni come from to reach these lands, she couldn't help but wonder. Then he stated that he was in fact a regular wolf who was not gifted with the luperci mutation. There was no judgement from the Consul on this as she had no prejudices to those who could not change their forms. She had lived the first few years of her life without shifting. "Well Thoirni, I see no reason why I should reject you. Welcome to your new home, Plebeian," she said with a soft smile.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.savina-together { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GClYX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#a69ac8; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.savina-together b {color:#ffe5fe; }
.savina-together p { color:#67607b; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.savina-together p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.savina-together .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.savina-together .wordcount {color:#; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #072530; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread