super nova
[html]
Feel free to let him get a little irritated...She hasn't met anyone like that before!

As the water lazily bubbled around her, Sam couldn't hear the sound of someone else entering the pools. Her eyes were still closed in a dreamily way,being  painless was nice. They opened when she had to get away from the heat for a moment, she moved to the side and found herself grabbing the shoulder of a stranger to brace herself. "Sorry!" The pristine woman yelped, it was very unexpected and she didn't hear the man come into the water. It would be rude to make him feel like he was trespassing, so she sank back into the water. A small sigh escaped the woman's lips, half relief knowing that they were harmless, and that the water was very nice. Attempting to make conversation, she considered asking who he was. "I'm sorry...I didn't hear you. I'm Samantha." A hand swept up to her long black hair, brushing it away from her blue eyes.   

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread