dear hunter
[html]

The hybrid's embrace came almost as a surprise to the young wolf. Blind froze for a moment, unsure of what to do, and then her heart fluttered as she resorted to tangling her fingers in her friend's patchy fur and returning the nuzzle to the top of her head. With a quick lick to her mangled ear, a strange and unfamiliar warmth washed over the she-wolf as she held her dear 'Vessie.' Oh how she had missed her, she soon realized, and though she wanted to tell her so, she didn't want to shatter the sweet silence that hung around them, either.

Leaning back just enough to look into the hybrid's eyes while still keeping a tight grip on her waist, Blind smiled affectionately as her tail sped up its movement. Her eyes took in every inch of her as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing - she was almost certain their adventures with the bear would be their last, as Vesper was likely to find other friends and family elsewhere, perhaps even a mate. A sort of sadness filled Blind's two-toned eyes and her tail dropped at the thought, and she held her even tighter. Finally, she muttered against Vesper's forehead, I don't even know what to say. I want to hear all about your journeys, but not now...now I just need to know you're here.

For a split second she wondered if she might be smothering the coywolf, and she stepped back far enough this time to only hold her hands. She gave them a gentle squeeze and looked down at the hybrid, and her hair fell back over her eyes. With a perturbed grunt, she quickly tried to shove the offending fur from her eyes, feeling nervous as she released her companion to fix the fact that she could no longer see her. Clearly disgruntled by this, she sighed heavily, and then gave way to a smile once she could see the canine again. Then, a cruel grin spread across her face as she leapt against her in an attempt to knock her on her back.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread