dear hunter
[html]

Her tail wagged ecstatically as Blind looked down at the coywolf, but it was a brief victory that ended with a roll and a witty remark. Now looking up at her friend, she grinned devilishly like a child responding to a dirty joke and licked her lips subconsciously. She snorted in an almost sneeze-like manor when Vesper tapped her nose, and then she felt herself following her closely by rolling onto her side as well when the hybrid moved. She had a hard time balancing her actions between clingy and friendly, and often found herself choking down that strange warm feeling that popped up every now and again. She wanted to be close to Vesper, for she had known there was something special about her ever since they met. A strange kind of interest kept Blind inexplicably tethered to this woman, and she wasn't about to let her go. I thought I'd lost you once, she thought to herself, I don't want to lose you again.

Tucking her nose in the crook of the hybrid's arm, Blind's tail wagged lazily behind her as she draped an arm over her belly and twisted her legs around one another, trying to keep to herself while still staying close. Vesper's question echoed in her tall ears, and for a moment the scene of her change flashed through her mind. She then smiled at the coywolf and admitted, My mother did it for me. It was a simple blood transfer, nothing more. Though the prospect of being a luperci now was exciting, it actually wasn't something she thought too much about. It was something that Fate permitted to happen for her, and now she got to cope with it. Besides, she very much liked the fact that she could use her arms to hug now instead of just her neck - she felt it a much more meaningful gesture when she did so. Looking the coywolf over again, she nudged Vesper's bicep with her dark nose and placed her hand on her friend's belly. How'd it happen to you? she asked gently.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread