dear hunter
[html]

Blind let out a noise akin to a pup's squeal as she stroked the hybrid's fresh wound with her thumb. Her ears flattened sympathetically, hoping she wasn't in much pain, and she stretched over to give it a quick lick in an attempt to make it better. As for the coywolf's questions, she answered them quickly and collectively: The woman who greeted me at the Dreamer's borders when I first arrived formed a tight bond with me and unofficially adopted me as her daughter. Things in the pack are well, but I have only met one other Dreamer since my arrival. Things are...lonely. So I find myself wandering past the borders a lot. She then chuckled and added, Seems like not much has changed with me since we last met...other than physically, that is.

Blind's attention was momentarily distracted toward the way the hybrid's hand rested on her own, and she felt truly happy. The only other time she could remember feeling this happy was when Soran had first made mention of taking her in and then agreed to change her, and other than that her emotions were rather stagnant. She was happy, too, that her friend had found a home and she didn't have to wander alone anymore. Perhaps this would prevent the coywolf from receiving further injury?

The thought of this creature in such pain set Blind into a frenzy of compassionate licking, vainly hoping to make the scars go away. Her tongue moved to brush over every scar her eyes met, until finally she came to a panting stop, hovering above the hybrid's lithe body. Blind looked at her with saddened and desperate eyes, until a wave of shock came over her and she crawled away, stopping a foot or two in front of her in a sheepish, crumpled heap. Why do you do that? she thought. Why do you so often act without thinking?

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread