dear hunter
[html]
every memory that I hold

were all just scars in the making

Word Count → 274 :: No, it's fine! Big Grin I like back-and-forth posting like this. I'll just be slower come tomorrow and the rest of the week because of class. ><

Blind smiled shyly and offered no explanation other than that she was “silly,” and while Vesper smirked faintly, her expression was no less concerned. She met the eyes that never failed to dizzy her and wondered what had prompted her actions. She had always been a touchy wolf, prone to physical contact rather than words to get her point across, but even what Blind had just done was strange—not unwelcome, but unexpected.

She let the subject change as Blind talked about her mother again, some of her happiness returning; there was no point in dwelling on something that the she-wolf obviously wanted to forget about, and the coywolf was a firm believer in letting others keep their thoughts private. Nodding lightly, Vesper murmured, “Luperci live for a long time. I’ve no doubt she’s as strong as she was in her prime.” She knew that non-luperci had shorter lifespans and sometimes wondered when she would fade away, but then again she doubted she would die peacefully.

The feeling of the girl leaned against her made Vesper smile, and she wrapped an arm around her to keep her close. When the dark hair covered those brilliant eyes, however, she started laughing. “It looks like your name is as valid as ever, Blind,” she teased, pushing her hair away from her face and grinning. “Are you going to cut that? I’d offer to help, but I ended up tearing most of mine out.” Even though that had been a traumatic moment for the tawny luperci, she spoke in good humor. Hair was overrated anyway—though it still looked good trailing down onto the she-wolf’s auburn-black shoulders.

Vesper Optime by Nat; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vesoptime-box {float:right;}
.vesoptime {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.vesoptime .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Gloria Hallelujah'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.vesoptime p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vesoptime p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vesoptime .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vesoptime p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.vesoptime b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.vesoptime t {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em; font-style:italic;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread