dear hunter
[html]

Oh good, I like it too ^^ And no worries.

Blind nodded at Vesper's comment about luperci and their age, her mind wandering again to see if she could recall how old the coywolf was. She knew she was older than her, but not by much if she remembered correctly. She didn't look older anyway, and...Her eyes widened as the feel of the other girl's slender arm falling around her redirected her thoughts once more. Blind then laughed at the hybrid's comment about her name, and her stomach somersaulted when she found that it wasn't her own hand that moved the hair from her eyes this time. I...uh, yeah. Heh, yeah I'd like to cut it, she stammered, trying not to meet the coywolf's eyes for fear of getting lost in them again. But she couldn't help it...they were so...

Beautiful! she blurted, the confines of her mind unable to hold her thoughts any longer. Realizing that she had potentially created another strange situation, she abruptly added, Beautiful...beautifully embarrassed! That's what I was, earlier...when I backed away. I was afraid you were hurt and wanted to make it better, and I was embarrassed...beautifully so. Blind's ears flattened immediately and her eyes rolled down to stare at Vesper's lap. She cleared her throat - an action she seemed to be getting used to by now - and twirled her finger in the cold, stiff grass.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread