dear hunter
[html]

Bahaha! Blind, man, quit being such a mooshy-face.

The coywolf's words touched Blind's ears with a sort of sweetness that she had never known Vesper to portray. She felt the hybrid's hand on her face once more, tilting her chin upward, and the most foolish-looking grin that Blind could muster spread across her dark maw. She let herself revel in the moment for a bit before sighing, Exactly.

Sitting upright, Blind wrapped her arms around the coywolf's neck, letting herself just hold her there for a moment. Then, brushing her cheek against the female's tattered ear, she whispered, I'm really glad you're okay Vessie...and really happy to see you. Her tongue caught between her teeth in a mental tug-of-war between giving her another lick or telling her what she had been holding in. Finally, in a relieved exhale, she said, I've really missed you.

The dark female froze for a moment, both worried at what the hybrid's reaction might be and also rather surprised at the words that came out of her own mouth. Though it was the truth, she couldn't recall ever really telling someone she missed them, or even recognizing that's what she was feeling in the first place. It was a moment that seemed to plant something inside Blind as she sat there, her mind reeling - what were these strange feelings she was having? Was it because she was a luperci now? Was it only they who experienced these flushes of warmth when they were around someone they cared about? None of it made sense to the poor girl; her head almost seemed to pound with confusion.

Then it was as if her mind was on auto-pilot as she leaned back, took the woman's hands in hers again, and said, I want you to know something. Back there, when we ran into the bear, I wanted to be brave for you. I wanted to survive for you, and you alone. You won't believe it, but...there was a moment before I opened my foggy eyes that I saw your face and heard your voice. I have never been strong for anyone before...so thank you. Thank you for teaching me to be who I never thought I could be.

A frantic hand clasped over her pointed snout as she stared in awe at the hybrid, her mind coming to a stand-still now. There, she did it again - she could never keep her emotions from spilling over. Searching for some kind of reaction to ease her now rattling nerves, she began to giggle - and it was an almost incessant giggle - for it was the only thing she knew how to do in a situation like this.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread