dear hunter
[html]
every memory that I hold

were all just scars in the making

Word Count → 274 :: Going to bed now since I have class early. I do not regret spending the entire day posting in this thread. xD Will just have to wait until tomorrow for more (though I'll probably be swamped with homework).

There was silence, then, but without the expectation of words, Vesper could let herself relax. She let her eyes close and sighed, continuing to rest her head lightly against the other woman’s, listening to the sounds of the forest below their point on the hill. A cardinal was singing somewhere, and the girl was breathing quietly, and it was all the tawny hybrid could do to let the sounds take her away and not think about anything else.

Her eyes opened when the dark female leaned close to her once more, speaking quietly before drawing back and smiling. She looked more relaxed than she had been, and Vesper was glad to see that she wasn’t nervous anymore; even an idiot, looking at the scarred woman’s abnormally gentle expression, could tell that there was nothing for Blind to be worried about. She squeezed the fingers wrapped tightly around her paw and swiveled her ears forward as the girl’s sweet, playful voice rang out and put the singing bird to shame.

The thought of play made the coywolf smile in agreement, though perhaps in the back of her mind she knew the play would be different—and different in more than just their changed forms. But she would tackle that problem when it reared its head, and for now she smirked as the woman pushed herself up onto her knees.

“I have to warn you, though,” Vesper said, “I learned a few new dirty tricks since the last time we played.” She paused for effect. “Like this.” And with a wicked grin, she grabbed the girl’s sides, dancing fingers tickling her up and down her ribcage.

Vesper Optime by Nat; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vesoptime-box {float:right;}
.vesoptime {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.vesoptime .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Gloria Hallelujah'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.vesoptime p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vesoptime p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vesoptime .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vesoptime p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.vesoptime b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.vesoptime t {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em; font-style:italic;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread