dear hunter
[html]

Haha I was just thinking the same thing. Sleep tight dear! I'll be anxiously awaiting your reply Wink I hope the last bit wasn't powerplay btw...if it was I'll fix it, but I didn't know what else to do lol.

The familiar look of mischief that flashed in the hybrid's eyes stirred up a sort of excitement in Blind that made her fur stand on end once more. Her tail began to wag energetically, her heart began to pound, and she tensed every muscle in her body to prepare for a pounce. However, when she was instead greeted with a very new and very unusual sensation, she almost didn't react at first in order to sort out what was going on. But, shortly afterward, her body sent the message to her brain that told her this was a good feeling, one that made her laugh, in fact. And it seemed somewhat familiar - although reversed - for she thought she remembered being the one to do this to Vesper the last time they met. Tipping over and rolling around on her back, Blind released giggles in a series of loud fits as she succumbed to the attack from Vesper's fingers. She felt like a child as she squirmed and squealed, but she wasn't embarrassed this time. No, instead all she felt...was joy.

When she thought that maybe her attacker had slowed her pursuits, Blind turned her shoulder to the coywolf's chest and gently shoved herself into it in an attempt to knock her over. Her abs flexed and her limbs lengthened as she thrust all her body weight forward in her retaliation, laughing all the while. Her hands then mimicked the hybrid's attack by running up and down her slim sides until they received the desired effect, only to stop moments later. Looking into the coywolf's eyes once again, muscles taut and breathing heavily, she smiled her usual perky smile before nipping Vesper's nose and then scrambling off of her in a feeble attempt at escape, her defined body moving in a blur of flesh and fur.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread