dear hunter
[html]

Haha oh school, how I miss it. No worries dear, I know how that goes.

A light tug on her tail simultaneously tugged a squeak from her dark throat as she lowered her behind and sat up, brushing the dirt and debris from her fur. Her face contorted at the coywolf's teasing insult, but when she turned to retort, she let out a howling laugh herself. You don't look much better princess! she teased, standing up and moving to Vesper's side. Reaching out a careful hand, she began to remove the thorns and twigs from her mane and fur, lingering a bit about her body unintentionally. You were a mess dear! she added with another giggle.

Once the coywolf was clean, Blind smoothed her fur a bit here and there before giving her a spank on her tiny bottom and taking off toward the trees with a giggle. This game wasn't over yet!

Dodging tree trunks and ducking under low branches, the dark luperci maneuvered through the forest with an easy grace, one that seemed so contrary to her mother's warnings: It'll take a while to get used to, she remembered her say. But why, then, was this so easy for her?

She almost felt as if her feet lifted off the ground as she moved, more-so flying than sprinting. The wind pushed her mess of a mane from her face, and for a moment she glanced back to see if Vesper was coming. Slowing her pace a bit while panting wildly, she kept a wary eye out for the young hybrid.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread