dear hunter
[html]

I don't blame you dear. I hope everything's going well.

The dark-pelted luperci's gait slowed to almost a stroll as she waited for her friend to come barreling toward her from behind. She gave her tail an anxious flick before turning around completely and placing her hands on her hips. Where could she be? she muttered, her tone rather worried now. Surely she was safe?

A sudden rustle in the distance caused Blind to turn her head, her brow furrowing in suspicion. Her heart thudded a bit, clearly pumping panic through her veins, as she backed up a little, fully expecting a bear to emerge from the maze of foliage before her. A soft growl rose from the darkness - it would be an understatement to say she was terrified at this point. Running seemed almost out of the question as well, as her legs appeared to be made of gelatin.

Tucking her tail instinctively, an almost inaudible whimper shook in Blind's throat. Then, nearly giving her a heart-attack, Vesper sprang from the bushes toward her, and in a single moment of reflex Blind slipped out of the way. A sly grin spread across her face, her anxiety completely melting, as she watched her friend land with a soft 'thump' on the ground. You're gonna' have to be a lot faster than that if you wanna' catch me! she squealed, giggling and taking off again. She didn't get far, however, because a terribly-placed rock obstructed Blind's path and sent her flailing toward the ground into an immediate face plant. Lifting her head with a groan, she shook the frost and leaves from her mane, wiped the dirt from her muzzle, and looked around in a daze. Blasted karma.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread