dear hunter
[html]

Hooray! The end is near! Haha I feel like we're writing a teen romance together Tongue That's it! We'll do a joint publication! Haha

Blind didn't expect the coywolf's words to effect her the way they did. She knew the answer would probably be 'no,' and she was kidding a little herself anyway. But, despite Vesper's promise to stay with her as long as she could, her response felt like what she was actually saying was "Get away from me you freak." She was confused, yes, why she would be taking this so hard - she hadn't actually stopped to think long enough to decide whether or not she had more-than-friends feelings for this creature. Heck, she had never been attracted to ANYONE before, let alone even had a friend. This could be what it felt like to form a friendship, for all she knew. Despite how she felt, however, she knew she couldn't portray that to Vesper...not now.

Snorting in mock arrogance, Blind straightened up and flicked her tail indifferently. Silly girl, she scoffed, I was only teasing. I have my family too - I couldn't leave. Flicking her tail again, she stood up and brushed the frost from her fur, directing her focus into shifting to her lupus form once more. As her limbs shortened and her body resembled that of a wolf's again, she stretched her muscles for lack of decision on what to do or say next. Luckily, her stomach saved her with a loud growl.

Ah! she chirped, her tail swaying. It looks as though I am hungry, and I believe I owe you dinner anyway. I hope you like rabbit, because that's about all I know how to catch. Her back was turned to the coywolf, but her dark head swiveled around to grin suavely at the woman. This grin was different from her others, however, for the usual light in her eyes had faded with the warmth that had so deeply puzzled her before.

<style type="text/css">
.blindlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#84c1a5; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#856c71 0px 0px 1px; font-family:palatino linotype, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.blindlight p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.blindlight .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right; font-family:verdana;}
.blindlight {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/mlnhg.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#856c71; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread