I always stagger back again
[html]
Hadvnivisdisgo?

It was by chance she found him, but she welcomed it. This land was so new to her, and she had barely arrived before she was given the task of leading it. Much time went to purely administrative work, and she had little left to study her surroundings. As a result, she spent much of what time she had available on just looking around. She discovered the fallen oak tree just days back, studying it with fascination and a bit of sadness. What was the history of this place, of the tree? She could never understand how the war had affected this tribe, but she needed to do her best in understanding the status quo, at the very least. This included her surroundings, and it was for that reason she was grateful that she ran into Anatole. Someone who had been born here surely knew the area.

She approached him with confident strides, though the strangeness of hisbehavior during his arrival the night before puzzled her still. It could very well be that it was Claudius, more thna Anatole, who contributed to that, however. Ulilohi was still not certain how to place him. Once within earshot, Ulilohi gave a sound to attract Anatole's attention, waving her hand above her head in greeting. There wasn't much point in doing so, however: it only served to enlargen her further, and she was already dominating over him simply because of their chosen forms. She smiled as she approached, ornate braids rattling with every step she took. "Hey there - did you find a place to stay okay?" Ulilohi naturally assumed Anatole would stay with Claudius, but it was polite small-talk either way.

#---
<style type="text/css">
#marit { padding:35px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... herbg2.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: center; }
#marit p { padding-left:0px; text-indent:0px; margin-left:0px; text-align:justify; line-height:1.4em;}
#marit b, #marit i { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.3em; }
#marit .count { text-align:right; float:right; font-family: cambria, serif; }
#marit .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 2em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread