I always stagger back again
[html]

Big Grin

His relationship with his cousin was one that was based on only a few meetings, and ones that had not been very memorable. The boy had been quiet and often hid behind his mother, who had been strange to him as well. They were different than what he was used to. Behavior with his mother had been easy; there was obedience and respect and he supposed this equaled love, but there had never been any weakness. Even after the accident, his mother had never shown any signs of her pain.

A noise distracted him from his jog, and the dark male slowed to a halt. His stance was wide-legged, strong, as if he expected an attack. This did not change until he spotted the woman; while her size might have been intimidating to many, Anatole’s mother was a behemoth herself. Ulilohi’s size was a welcomed change from the lean and ragged things he had crossed paths with on his way here. None of them had bothered him much, aside from whining for scraps now and again. Anatole was a more-than-capable hunter.

“I did,” he admitted. While he had stayed with his cousin for the first night, living in a dwelling not dug from earth perturbed him. The wolf had taken his mother’s old den (after digging out the dead leaves and bones left by some scavenger) for a home. “The territory grew since I was here last. A lot of things changed.”

<style>
#anatole-sun {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#anatole-sun p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#anatole-sun p.anatole-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#anatole-sun .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#anatole-sun .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#anatole-sun b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#anatole-sun u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#anatole-sun b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread