Hotel? Do tell!
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

Io shrugged, thinking back, 'Just over a month now' she admitted, petting Dymtr's head softly, 'Feels like longer though' she noted swiftly, rolling her shoulders into yet another shrug. They were certainly a handful, though with Aeron, Xyza and Leon's aid it had been an easy task on most occasions. Shurui hadn't been seen since she'd gone to show him Dymtr, and even then he'd been a load of shit. The woman shrugged, 'They have been out most of the day' she chuckled, 'I would assumed they would be hungry by now' she explained, shaking her head in wonder.

'No idea' she admitted, 'You should ask Alaki. Or Leon he would know too I think'. When he asked about the date of their last meeting, she tilting her head to think, 'Hmmm. Three months I think...' she considered casually. Yes, because it was only a few days before her and Leon... Her thought train stopped, that was not a memory she wished to relive. After all it had been done with no love whatsoever.

'Why?' she asked, with almost genuine interest, Io sat up straighter as Dymtr sat down underneath her, peeping out from under her paws.

<style>
.io-t52 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.io-t52 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.io-t52 b {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.io-t52 {background-color:#BBD0CB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/13aka.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #D9F4FD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B4E48; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.io-t52-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.io-t52 .inner {margin:10px 10px 120px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.io-t52 .wordcount {color:#17211E; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; margin:2px 10px; border-top:1px dotted #3B4E48; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread