cranberry sunset
[html]

WC → 000 ::Who would've guessed that Jacinto means hyacinth? I think...I tried to translate it. Jacinto sounds cool. I'm sorry that he ain't speaking Spanish. I can't translate these on my iPod. I suck........really suck.i had a lot to catch up on quality and length seriously epically fails.

The dusty man sighed and watched his brothers. He shook his head and spoke in English. Speaking Spanish just reminded him of his old home, with his father and his mother when she was alive. Even though he missed speaking in the dialect. "We'll find her. I know it. I'm sorry Columbine. We're all stressed about everything." He watched both of his brothers, they were all a little bit stressed in a way, so much had happened. Ilusion must be safe, the woman has too much fight in her. She's alive. Jacinto appreciated that Helotes was trying to prevent any disputes. The hybrid didn't want another fight with Columbine again, it was more than sibling rivalry. It saddened him, to have to always be in the middle of things like this. He quietly walked over to where Columbine stood. He placed a tentative hand on his shoulder, much like Helotes had. "Columbine...Ilusion can't be far. " He took the hand off his brother's muscular shoulder and stepped back. The hybrid man didn't know what else to say. His heart was heavy, the death of his mother, Illusion lost somewhere.

<style type="text/css">
.mariachinto .space {width:220px; height:200px; float:left;}
.mariachinto b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
.mariachinto p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.mariachinto {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#919dad; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/STyMY.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #545b65; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#545b65; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.mariachinto p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.mariachinto .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#bef7ff 0px 0px 1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread