Secret Santa 2011
Character Name: Swentzle Byström
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 3y
Example Pictures: I have no example pictures. :c
Character Description: His coat, primarily a very dark brown, is actually brindled over most of his body; it consists of blonde, black, and even some reddish-brown hues, to add to his russet fur. His fur is only one solid color—this being black—on his mane, or in Optime form, his hair.
Jewelry or Tattoos: He has neither.
Text: "You will find that life's a climb that takes a steady grip,
and when you're fingers ache remember you were born for this" or "You will ask me many things, but my answers could be wrong"
Picture you would like used: I don't have one. :c But if you're maniping something, you should use a dog! He's got half-flopped ears and a curled tail. c:

Table
Table Size Preference: I like larger tables, and the text-based ones--number 9 and 10 on the Mentors code thing are the best examples. I love all tables, though, so whatever you want to do!
Color Scheme: Warm/pastel colors
Mood: Spirituality, serenity, solemnity.
Lyrics: See above--whichever you don't use on the avatar, use on the table! Big Grin
Picture you would like used: Maybe something with the dawn/early morning, or a picture of one of his companions (mountain lion, bison, barn owl), or if you can find a good one of a fire/colored smoke, those would work best.

Signature
Text or Image?: Either works! Big Grin
Lyrics/Words: "What your eyes will see; pain and hope and strife and truth and all that's in between"
Picture you would like used: Whatever you think would fit the words!

Would you accept a finished piece of art in lieu of a graphical set: Definitely!

Messages In This Thread