Landslide (P. Vesper)
[html]

WC: 329

Vesper smirked at the other coywolf’s apparent nonchalance about whether this would be an issue to the leadership. She had to admire someone who wasn’t groveling to their commanders; wolves without backbones bothered her, invoking disgust at worst and pity at best. It was why she tolerated Inferni, not having to constantly conform to the displays of dominance and submission that ran rampant in some wolf-based packs; that, and respecting the leader she had helped too. All she knew about Ichika’s leaders was that one was a hippie.

She flashed a smaller, more encouraging smirk as Indira trotted closer to her, and they began to walk. The mountains all around them provided for beautiful scenery, and Ves was glad for her lupus form in case the ground became treacherous. It was definitely colder here than south of the mountains, though; her breath came in puffs of white smoke.

The grey hybrid didn’t answer her question, but that didn’t bother the Vigiles. If she had suspected it was best kept secret, ignoring it was a way to deter the tawny woman, who only pricked her ears at the question directed to her.

“X’yrin I met before either one of us had joined a pack,” Vesper explained. “Her culture was far different than the one in Nova Scotia; she belonged to a wandering group called the Nomads. Somewhat recently we met up again, and she gave me pointers on combat.” The sparring lessons had benefited Vesper greatly, and she was already gaining more and more confidence in her bipedal form despite her inclination for her birth one.

“Kiara and I met south… We swam out to an island and explored it together. Again, we reunited recently. I believe she’s the babysitter of the pack.” She shrugged, having not asked her friends many personal questions about Ichika. All she knew was that X’yrin was likely a warrior, and Kiara was proving that non-luperci were useful by taking care of her friend’s child.

<style type="text/css">
.biggerscars b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a212a; }
.biggerscars t {font-style:italic; color:#1a212a;}
.biggerscars .ooc {padding:10px; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:right; line-height:15px;}
.biggerscars p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.biggerscars {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4c5661; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/vmrebt.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 475px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#899194; line-height:20px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread