You're the brawn and I'm the brains
ahaha have one back

There. He finally had all three of the stupid animals tied to Faith, the horse herself let out an irritable grumble, she disliked them as much as he did but at least they listened to her sometimes. They looked at him with their strange shaped pupils and the man suppressed a shudder. Give him cattle and good old horses any day of the week over these eating machines. Just as he was about to start moving them a voice came from near the horses. Earthen ears perked up and his body followed. It was the Rakeeb that came towards him but for the life of him he couldn't remember the grey wolf's name. Faith nickered a greeting before turning to huff at the goats that were impatiently pulling at the ropes, the dumb animals fell quiet under the giant horse's wrath.

"Si, I am Anzu rank. León Austral. Can I help yous at all?" Although he was quite a bit taller than this man he nodded his head respectfully, he had no experience of this man so gave him the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was a relatively good second in command, knowing that Naniko would not promote fools, that much he had learned from his brief interaction with the white woman.

Messages In This Thread