Chlorophyll (P. Nik)
[html]

Word Count → 200+ :: ^.^

Nikkie watched the Ichikan woman with mild amusement. Truth be told he had never met someone from the pack before and wasn't sure what to expect from her so he listened carefully to her words, nodding at just the right times, a cocky smirk plastered to his face. When she in turn asked her own question curiosity got the better of him. "Not much, it happened before I was born. I've heard some stories but, I don't know if there is much truth to them or not." He was being honest too. The surrounding land was definitely beautiful, even where it was burnt but the story it told...the whispers from deep inside the ground were anything but beautiful and once again he could imagine the screams in his mind.

"I'm actually up here searching for bones or things the fire may not have burnt completely. I know it's been a while but sometimes things are overlooked or covered. Would you like to help? It may tell us a little about the fire." It wasn't normal for Nikki to be nice but why fight on a nice day? Instead he decided to offer her a smile and hoped she would accept. "I'm Nikolieth by the way but your welcome to call me Nikki. Everyone else does...." He paused for a moment. "And you are? He expected she would have more questions for him as well and that was fine depending upon what the questions were. In fact he was surprised she hadn't asked about Soka due to the way she had first looked at the hawk.

He wondered if for some reason she had never heard of companions like Soka but didn't ask since in his mind, that seemed rather silly.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:136px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread