So throw away my memories
[html]

OOC: lalala

Word Count → 656

The name that the other had spoken at first had confused the younger canid, and she cocked her head for a moment, until there was a translation that was much easier to understand. Still the name was too complex for the girl to even attempt to say it, so the girl's gears in her head had started to turn as she began to think of something alternative for her to call the slave. She looked at the eyes of the woman, and thought of a phantom, so that was probably what the girl would call the woman. It wasn't like Esme would be able to pronounce any of the other names. The dark canid also told Esme that she belonged to a woman by the name of Salvia. She would have to thank the woman later for the use of her slave, and hopefully the other woman would not be sour at Esme for using the dark canid for her business. She was merely using the woman for something that they would have needed to take care of anyways since there had been someone on the lands that was not supposed to be in the thistle kingdom.

Esme noticed that the other was very foreign, for the words she spoke were in the wrong order, or they did not make much sense, but Esme was okay with that because she understood what little English the woman could speak correctly. Her mind simply auto-corrected. Esme walked away from the woman, and then was corrected by the woman, saying that she was not 'slave', and then she repeated her name. Esme whipped around on her heels and she looked at the woman and lifted her lips to show her those dangerous teeth. You are whatever I call you. I will not call you slave, but I will address you as "Phantom", do you understand me? she asked the woman, a sneer on her face. She was not going to tell the woman that she could not pronounce the annoying name of the woman. She had too much pride for all of that. She then twisted around again, away from the woman and she had continued to walk towards the scent. She growled lightly as she moved, grumbling something about something, too under her breath and intelligible for anyone to really know what she was saying.

There was a silence again and then the ebony woman again spoke up. A question about what she was supposed to do with the intruder. Esme did not particularly know yet, for she had not seen the being, but by the scent, it was a male. Dagger-like eyes pinned back on the woman again and she shook her head. Not unless I say so. You protect me though. she spoke to the woman, trying to speak as simply and clear as possible so that the woman would not be confused about what she was saying. It would not be much longer that they would approach the intruder though, a male in his Optime form, his pelt of chocolate and coal. He was rather handsome, his fur was at least, but he was thin, and he could use a few meals. You are intruding on Salsola territory. You have two options. Die, or serve my pack as a slave. Choose wisely. she spoke to the male, whom looked at her with his dark green eyes. The chocolate and coal male looked at the merled woman and then to the shadowed one and then he laughed.

And what are two little ladies going to do to me? Ya' are barely even my size. the male growled, a twisted grin on his maw. Esme looked to the phantom eyed woman. I bet ya'll couldn't even get someone as hungry as me down on his knees. teased the male. Phantom. Show him. she ordered and crossed her arms over her chest.

<style type="text/css">
.esmeblueplague b {font-weight:bold; color:#ecffff; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.esmeblueplague p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.esmeblueplague {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#001a32; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/idgfig.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 480px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#045172; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeblueplague .wordcount {color:#045172; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ecffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.esmeblueplague .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread