Magpie comes a calling drops a marble from the sky
[html]
000+
short because I'm going to bed after this maybe xD

Giselle wanted something official. And something official was what she would get from him. Silvano was still a little nervous, and afraid. Giselle wanted a wedding, a true marriage. Oh, he knew what they were, truly. But that did not mean he wasn't worried. He had watched his aunt and uncle's mateship fall to pieces as he left her here, taking a few of his youngsters with him. But his mother and father still seemed to be together, which gave him hope. Plus, Giselle seemed to be the type to fully enforce happily ever after. Forever. So, while the choice was easy, it carried a lot of weight. He would have to marry the pretty white woman.

He ventured toward his library -honestly, who spent more time there? - and found himself smelling his mother's scent close. "Mother?" he said curiously, slipping through the door, head popping in first to see his mother's form. She had a blanket draped about her and a book in her lap. It felt like so long, especially when he remembered their talk about that man, who had come to steal Giselle away. Flustered all of a sudden, the Sadira smiled at his mother. "You seem cold, mother."

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread