[M] Is That All You Got? (P) X'yrin
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Her worry for the male was apparently ill placed as he seemed quite able to stir himself and take note of his predicament. The manner in which he addressed her bothered her only slightly, a brief appearance of offence crossed her eyes before it was doused by neutrality. “I had assumed you were injured,” she stated in defense of her actions. A delicate scowl creased her brows as she braced herself against the ground to stand. Her eyes never left the splotched fur of the male. “Apparently I was wrong to think so. I’m afraid I am not familiar with dye.”

Obviously this was for an aesthetic purpose as the female couldn’t see any reason for one to change the color of their fur. She was quite disappointed really. The male had such pristine white fur better left kept at it was and now it was stained by a horrid red, haphazardly at that. It was too inconsistent of a job to have been done purposefully… but then it was rather obvious what caused such a mess. No doubt carelessness. The woman almost felt bad for him and would have offered condolences had the brute not been so crass. Though she did pose a question if only to appease her own curiosity.

“Can you remove the dye?”

ooc: 217 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread