[M] Is That All You Got? (P) X'yrin
[html]

Word Count → 318 :: ---

His single sapphire eye met her gaze with a certain disappointment. He hadn't meant to scare anyone and he certainly hadn't meant to become more red then white. Normally, he only tipped his fur white here and there. No matter, it would eventually fade and he could do it all over again, just the way he liked it but for now he looked like blood splattered snow. The thought made him chuckle as he looked up at the woman "I'm sorry for alarming you. I had thought almost everyone knew what dye was, basically you apply it to the fur to temporarily change it's color. Normally I wouldn't have this much color but as you noticed, I seemed to have dozed off."

He listened to her question and thought about it for a moment before shaking his head. "Sadly no, It will fade away with time." He wasn't to upset about it. After a quick stretch he stood and looked into the dark mines. "Care to explore with me?" He asked, tilting his head curiously. He could always use some company and he'd always been curious about this place.

<style>
.heraldictxt-box {background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... mplate.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:136px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.heraldictxt {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heraldictxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.heraldictxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.heraldictxt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread