[M] Is That All You Got? (P) X'yrin
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

The Nomad was content to leave the red stained boy be as she was still on her way in heading home, but his apology smoothed her rather cold disposition toward him, even if such words were thrown carelessly just to ease the tension. At least it was better than the silence. The she-wolf rounded her shoulders indifferently. “It’s fine,” she uttered softly. “I suppose I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions when I did not smell death on you.” Perhaps had she taken in the scent she would have left him be, placing his corpse in the hands of fate and whispering a soft plead to his ancestors to carry his soul away.

Likely, the encounter was not so morbid as that. It was entertaining if anything… if a little annoying by his attitude. She drifted a step back once the male rose to his points gesturing toward the gaping maw of the mines. A chill of dread coursed down the woman’s spine and drew her tail to slip between her thighs. “I’d… I’d rather not,” her ears fell back against her skull at the tremble of her voice, shameful of her naked fright for a non living thing. But it ‘breathed’ like it was alive. She could feel the subtle breathes of air rushing from the abysmal void hoping to lure their mislaid souls into its awaiting depths. Why would she want to give it a meal of her flesh so willingly? And why this boy for that matter?

The Nomad was frozen in place unable to tear her eyes away from the cavern’s entrance. “Perhaps…” she swallowed thickly. “Perhaps you would like to explore something else? There is another way around the mountain without crossing here…” Hastily she swept her paw back toward the path she intended to take home. “It’s much more accommodating… I assure you.”

ooc: 308 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread