[M] Is That All You Got? (P) X'yrin
[html]
Out of Character

Hehehe, leave it to nikki to come prepared.

In Character

Of course, Nikki had felt the mine "breathing" as well but with a little thought he had put two and two together. This wasn't the only entrance into the belly of this beast. What that meant was, the wind was pushed through, coming out of this opening. Of course he knew that his eyesight would be a problem when navigating this place and he'd made a makeshift torch that lay at the mouth of the mine. When she declined he tilted his head in curiosity. "You would wake a sleeping man whom you believed wounded but your afraid of a few tunnels? I have light." How bad could it be.

He picked up his makeshift torch and reached into the pocket of his pants with the other hand, pulling out a lighter and flicking it a couple of times before it finally came to life. He held it to the torch and it quickly caught flame. "There see, it'll be okay." He offered her a smile and held the torch towards the darkness, illuminating the area. He was pretty sure they could find some lanterns inside too. Whatever they might find he knew that this place had not been used in a long time. He had wondered if it would make a good home but he didn't think so, not unless one of the entrances was to be closed.

"Well..." He trailed off for a moment. "Are you coming or not? I don't think it'd be safe to travel it alone and if you'd like you can stay behind me just in case. He loved to explore, especially these unnatural surroundings as he found them an interesting part of history. A mystery he would have liked to solve.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#0c40e4;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:527px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#DDE6CF; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#7185c0; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#162758; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:525px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2622/n ... abcopy.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread