in the arms of the ocean
[html]

ilu<3.

Again that song rang true in the wind, like a sweet symphony of a lonely angel, whispering his ears. He found so few differences in that call from the songs of the Earthmother in the spring, and at this his heart swelled with pride and delight. How had he, the Mother's most humble of servants, come to sire children as blessed as Sage and her sisters? He thought briefly of Micah, the family's black sheep, and knew the boy to be as touched by the Mother he refused to listen to as his sisters. Perhaps, in time, Razekiel would come to welcome with open arms his salt-and-pepper son into Ichika as well.

And open arms did he have, indeed; Lark had once again lent the man his back at the time of that familiar call, and after what felt like unending minutes of riding, Razekiel once more swept from the blue roan's back and enveloped his eldest daughter in welcoming, loving arms.

"Sage, my Sage," he grinned ear to ear, holding her close. "So many visits in such little time! You're going to break your old man with all these tearful goodbyes, princess!"

He stepped back, hands on her shoulders like so many times before, and gazed deep into her eyes for the trapped emotions within. Was there hate? Fear? "Tell me, love, is everything all right?"

image © Sean R @ Flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.razloveooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razlovecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.razlove p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.razlove b {color:#9A4D4F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.2em letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razlove {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B05155; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:445px;}
.razloveinner{background-color:#DBDBDB; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... overaz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:445px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread