All of life's simple things
[html]
"I could never make something like this.." She admitted quietly, looking between him and the necklace. "Music, I can do." And it was something that she was proud of, because she had been practicing ever since the moment she could shift. "Piano, specifically. I make things out of clay also. Bowls and pots and such." She said with a nod, and even if someone to were to find her talents with music and clay amazing, in her eyes it would never amount to something as extravagant as making jewelry. "I can't imagine how long it takes." And she even shook her head at just the thought of it.

His words brought a great glimmer to her eyes and she gathered the necklace up in one palm, dropping her hands back to her lap to turn more toward him. "Really?" It was quite a special thing to just be giving away, she thought. "I mean, certainly there is someone much more fitting than I to give such a thing to." And maybe there was, which was why she seemed so utterly shocked and appreciative that he even bothered to offer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread