All of life's simple things
[html]
"That would be wonderful." She offered the words in return to his comment of helping her find music books. "Perhaps, in return, I can sing a song or play for you some time." Though she rather liked to do both at the same time, it always sounded better that way. "If there is an old city around here somewhere, some houses or something, it shouldn't be to hard to find a working piano, so long as someone else hasn't gotten to it first." She mused quietly, keeping her hand on the small heart while her finger traced it's shape. "And I don't think I've found a place yet that doesn't have some sort of small town in it."

Eyes followed him as he moved, turning herself suddenly, to face him fully. She drew her legs on to the bed, curling them one over top of the other, and pulled them close. "Oh no, I'm quite comfortable, actually." There was an honesty in her voice then, because it wasn't often that she got to lounge on a bed. "I'm used to sleeping on the ground, whether I really like it or not." Dhalia pulled her lips back in distaste at the statement, though it was soon taken over by a quiet laugh. "And quite frankly, I never really did like it at all.." She liked the plush feeling of a mattress or a couch, but she had learned to take what she could get.

"It does make me wonder though.." Red brows lifted suddenly in curiosity, taking another look around before finally speaking. "How did you manage to get this thing in here?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread