All of life's simple things
[html]
Halifax. She ran the name through her mind once or twice, finding it somewhat odd. From what she could remember her birth home had never given a name to their city, or had never found one. For a moment the girl pondered to herself, wondering where the name Halifax had come from. Was there some sort of landmark there that declared the name of the city, or was it just something that the creatures native to these lands had called it? Dhalia, like most younger creatures, was ever curious. There was always something new to be learned, something new to discover and ask questions about, and it was in her nature to keep pushing until she was able to find what she wanted to know.

"I see." She muttered quietly, eyes wandering the bed for a moment, examining it silently. "I never knew that they could be taken apart." Then again, it had been quite some time since she had been able to linger around human areas and examine all of their items. "Once I choose a spot to stay, I might have to find one of my own." And frankly, even if she couldn't take it apart and put it together, she would still be completely thrilled with having just the mattress piled high with blankets and pillows. "You don't seem to be much on decorating though, hm?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread