Of Wolf and Man
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Amy's luck in this house wasn't much, though she did find some curtains with a floral pattern. She could trade it as cloth for someone who liked that kind of thing. She wasn't too sure if a sale would be made off it, but the chance was still there. Ever an opportunist she seized the items. Lovingly she bundled the tubes and fan inside, picking up her small bundle. It wasn't much, but this was just one house. She could explore more later on.

She glanced over at Wayne as he questioned her. Freetown was a place she'd traded at before, though many didn't like her. They had no choice in the matter though, as those who stood in her way died. Trades could be refused, but Amy still managed to get what she wanted. There would always be those willing to trade with her. No. I come from Europe. I came as the land was much too stifling. Wished for the open air. Things were harder than she'd imagined, but even that part teased and delighted her.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread