Such stuff as dreams are made on.
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this, New year is always a bit crazy at my house XD

The sable female could not help but feel a little softness towards this young pale female, the freezing temperatures and scarcity of food were enough to make the dark female worry about anyone being alone in the lands, but this young female seemed so small somehow; perhaps it was the fact that she reminded Soran of her own daughters, even though her pelt was the complete opposite colour she seemed to have the same type of personality as her own children; she would want someone to show them the same kindness should they choose to become lone wolves. So she could not help but extend the hand of kindness to the pale female, she hoped more than anything that this girl was less stubborn than her own daughters though, that she would be grateful and accepting of the help that she was being offered, Soran knew that Rain would have refused such help, she had constantly pretended to be far more competent and resourceful than she was, she had the headstrong behaviours of youth still, soon enough she would learn that sometimes accepting help was not a sign of weakness but a sign of intelligence. It seemed that the young pale female with the red tipped fur was not as silly as Rain though, she did not refuse the help, forcing Soran to coax her into agreeing to receiving the help that she most likely needed. Instead the girl seemed to perk right up, saying that Soran was a life saver, she padded up to the sable female and began to sniff and lick at her maw, the dark female stood still as she did this, showing that the small act of gratitude was not only accepted but rather appreciated, the small girl said that she would repay the ebony matriarch and dark lady smiled and nodded. She moved and gave the smaller female a gentle lick on the cheek, a motherly gesture.
"That is fine little one, I am sure that one day you will be able to repay me, but for now let us get into the lands and get you warm and fed." The dark female replied, smiling at the younger girl, her tail wagging. The young female then began to speak, saying that her name was Titania and that she was formerly from the pack where Tal lived, Soran nodded her dark head again, smiling slightly at the younger female.
"I do not know your parents, but I do know your pack, tell me do you know someone named Taelisin? He is my step son." Soran replied, smiling at the younger girl as she turned to walk into the pack lands. For a moment the dark female paused, she was suddenly concerned that this girl might have run away, that her parents might be sick with worry, not knowing where she had gone; she herself knew that feeling so well, worrying about her children. Perhaps she should send word to let them know that their daughter was alright? No, this girl was trusting her at the moment, perhaps later on she would be able to convince her to go and see them herself, if not then she would send word to simply let them know that she was alive and well.

At the mention of Zalen the girl seemed to transform further, her tail wagging furiously, it seemed that the dark female's student had quite an effect on this younger girl. She explained that he was coming here to meet her, well he was going to the D'Arte borders, but knowing Zalen he would easily be able to find the pale girl here, he was a smart creature after all, Soran probably knew this better than most, she smiled at the girl's enthusiasm, her sudden joy. The girl explained that the dark male had her heart and was going to take her away with him, the ebony matriarch frowned slightly for a moment, what about Lucia? Knowing the sad girl well as well, the chances were that she had probably turned Zalen down, rejecting him and his love, she was good at pushing others away. Perhaps he had realised that she would never be with him the way that he wanted her to be, perhaps he had found Titania and fallen in love with her, she just hoped that he loved her as she seemed to love him; she would not approve of him leading the young girl on. She smiled as the girl gushed, telling her how he held her heart, she could not help it, love was a gift. It seemed that Zalen had promised to come back and get Titania, this was a good thing, it showed that the chances were that he loved her indeed, he was a male of his word and she doubted that he would lead this pale female on. No, he would be back for her that if that was what he had promised to do, all the worry faded away from her then, she knew that he would look after this red tipped girl. Suddenly the girl asked if she knew Zalen and Soran nodded, a smile pulling at her lips, she asked if he came here often and Soran shook her head in response to that question.
"Yes, yes I know Zalen quite well, I was the one who taught him how to read and write, I would consider him to be a great friend, almost like a son to me; he does not come here though, not usually anyway, I go and see him in his home." The sable Censor replied, smiling at the girl again, hoping that her answers would be satisfactory for her.
"When and where did you meet him then Titania?" She asked, padding towards the house now, gesturing the young girl to follow her with a toss of her head, they would be able to get some food and warmth there and they would be able to speak more as they walked.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 1001
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread