Claiming What is Mine
[html]

Zalen isn't fooling around XD yay for pp... and peepee....

Like some caged animal Zalen paced back and forth at the border, ears focused like satellites towards the center of the pack lands, each stride heightening his anxiety; but then he heard it. Like a silver saber splitting through the darkness he heard her calling back to him, and the ebon male pranced at the boundary, whining like a pup for her. Soon she came into view, like a beautiful ghost bounding over the ground in the moonlit mist. He barked, too excited to even contain himself, his tail wagging furiously. And then they were together again, their noses buried into each others fur. She looked even more bewitching then before, have grown and fluffed out since he last saw her. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and his heart set off fireworks in his chest.

She asked him how he had found her and he couldn’t help but smile; despite himself he wasn’t quite sure exactly how he had found her, but they seemed to be connected in such a way that even if his ears were to be torn from his head and his nose split away he would still be able to get to her. He nuzzle deep into the soft rough of her neck, The moon lead me to you again. He said quietly, not bothering to bring logic into this beautiful moment. He pulled back, green eyes meeting golden ones as she spoke of her leaving her pack. He was glad of it, though sad that she must part from her family; but it must be so.

He did not waste time in what he had come here to do, and after they had nuzzled for a bit he rounded her quickly, rubbing his black flank against her ivory one. She was stunning, and in good health, and though perhaps a little naïve he valued her intellect; yes, she was the one for him. He moved quickly over to a patch of shrubbery, just outside the Crimson Dream borders, and marked it with a strong but sweet smelling urine, the scent of which clung to his fur and he came back to her side. With a swift motion he grabbed her firmly by the snout and pushed her to the ground, bringing himself up to his full dominant stature, tail raised high, the scent of his marking now transferring to her, Titania, I love you. I never want to be apart from you. I want you as my mate. No huff no fuss, just the honest truth, and straight from the heart of him.

WC :: 433
<style>
.zero-zalen2 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.zero-zalen2 b {color:#ffffff; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-zalen2 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#B5B3B7; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#5A595B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iWIOf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:420px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-zalen2 p b:before {content: open-quote}
.zero-zalen2 p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread