Claiming What is Mine
[html]

Yayayay! Big Grin

She accepted him! She accepted him! Zalen was over joyed! He had claimed her as his mate and she had claimed him, their hearts would be forever entwined. Zalen bent down to shower her with wolfish kisses, happy whines escaping his throat, little did he know he mentor was watching until she called out. Zalen started, nearly jumping out of his skin, before he recognized her, Soran! he barked out cheerfully, running up to his mentor and showering kisses upon her as well, I’m so glad you’ve come! Have you met Titania? She just accepted my mateship! He wondered if this would come as a shock to the ebon wolfess, for just several moons turns ago he had confessed his love for another wolfess to her.

Bounding back over to Titania he nudged the young white wolfess to stand and whispered quietly, You will never have to submit to me again, he smiled and nuzzled her, meaning it truly. Turning back to Soran Zalen became a little bit more sober, but his tail continued to wag in a slow rhythm, But my taking Titania as a mate is not why I called you. He took a few steps towards Soran, in a dominant but friendly stance for he valued her wisdom above all else, Soran, you are my dearest friend and mentor and I could not see myself fulfilling my plan as I intend it without you… He glanced back at his mate, Titania and I… we are tired of the ways of the Luperci, how hume-like they have become. We plan to claim a territory of our own in the north. He then turned back to Soran, determination in his eyes.

Taking a deep breath he then asked, Soran, would you join us in our pack as Beta? I know it would be hard for you to leave Crimson Dreams, but we need you… I need you… he looked at her with complete sincerity; he needed Soran as a trusted leader in his pack more than she could know, and he was sure things would be difficult without her.

WC :: 350
<style>
.zero-zalen2 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.zero-zalen2 b {color:#ffffff; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-zalen2 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#B5B3B7; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#5A595B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iWIOf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:420px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-zalen2 p b:before {content: open-quote}
.zero-zalen2 p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread