Claiming What is Mine
[html]
Gah!!! I am so, so excited about New Dawn, I just can't wait for it all to come together Big Grin Big Grin

The sable female smiled as her young student noticed her, the dark Censor's tail began to wag furiously at the simple sight of him, she was overjoyed to see the ebony male, he was her dear friend and to have him so nearby was a wonderful thing. He called her name and began to trot towards her, she padded forward slightly to greet him, wincing slightly at the pain in her injured foreleg as she did so. Still this was forgotten as the excited male showered her face with wolfish kisses, Soran let out a small chuckle of delight and returned the gesture, planting soft wolfish kisses all over the male's face, it truly was wonderful to see him again. The male then spoke and the dark female turned her jade eyes and her attention back to young Titania, the pale female who she had taken into the pack to rest and eat; something that Soran was glad she had done, the pale girl had turned out to be a very pleasant creature indeed, the fact that she could offer the young girl somewhere safe to stay pleased the dark female, she wanted to offer the hand of friendship and compassion where she could. The dark female nodded as he introduced her to the young girl. The male also explained that Titania had just accepted his offer of mate ship, at this news the sable female let out a little cry of delight, what wonderful news! Her tail began to wag furiously as she replied to Zalen.
"Yes I do know Titania, I found her on the borders looking very cold so I offered her a place to stay for as long as she needed. That is such wonderful news Zalen, I am delighted for you! Andfor you as well Titania, I think you will make a wonderful couple." The dark lady replied, smiling at the pair. For a moment the dark lady thought of Lucia, the girl that Zalen had been telling her about when she had last seen him; for a moment she wondered what had happened between them, but the truth was that the dark female had been such a broken soul, still troubled over the happenings of her life, perhaps Zalen had not been the one for her, after all she had not seemed keen to love anyone and young Titania seemed to be so wonderful, yes, the pair were much better suited to one another. Soran decided against asking about Lucia, perhaps it would be too painful for Zalen, or perhaps it would upset Titania.

The small whisper between the pair did not go unnoticed to the sable Censor's ears, she was glad that Zalen had said that Tiatania would not have to submit to him again, she understood that that was the way of some wolves, but once a pair were mated they were equals in Soran's mind, there was no need for a wolf to submit to the other. She smiled again as the young female added that she knew Soran well as well, she leaned forward as Titania began to nuzzle her, accepting the small affectionate touch and returning it gently, nuzzling against the pale female's maw with her own face. The mood of the meeting seemed to change all of a sudden, becoming more somber, the lady's ears perked up and swiveled to catch the sound of Zalen's voice, he had not just called his mentor to this place to witness his new found happiness, it seemed that there was something more serious on the horizon. The dark lady gave the male her full attention as he began to speak, matching his dominant stance with her own; this gesture was not a threat, it was simply the Censor's own way, the male was close to her lands after all and here she had the upper hand. She listened as the male spoke, speaking of the idea of starting a new pack, along with, honour of honours, asking the older female if she would take her place in the pack as the Beta wolf. For a moment Soran drifted into thought, there were some of the human aspects of the Luperci that she did not mind, reading and playing her flute made up the majority of her activities after all, but there were also a lot of behaviors that she did not like, that she could simply not understand; the idea of wearing clothes was still something almost abhorrent to the dark female, along with keeping animals and farming, she did not see the practicality of these things, why on earth were they needed when the wolves were more than capable of hunting? Why did they grow vegetables that were really of no use for a wolf's nutrition? There were many things that made Zalen's idea seem like a wonderful one.

There were of course other issues, she was a member of Crimson Dreams after all, the sable female was happy here, her children were here along with her granddaughter, but the truth was that they did not really need her now; the war was over and they were all happy and independent and of course she would not be going too far away, she would always be there if they needed her. There was also the swaying factor of her eldest children as well, Naniko and Conri were not allowed on these lands, she loved them and missed them dearly, perhaps if she were in another land then they would be able to visit her. Naniko did need her, she was sure of that, even if the pale girl was too proud and independent to show it. She smiled as she mulled over the offer, she would be able to help someone who really needed her, she would be able to council and advise them, to help them when they needed it. Savina and Anu were more than capable of running this pack alone, although they clearly valued Soran's advice they did not really need it, perhaps this way she would be able to make a difference. Her youngest litter would be able to tell anyone that was seeking her where to find her, yes, this was a good idea.
"I would be honoured to come and help you start up another pack, it sounds like you have a lot of good ideas for one, I too would like to see wolves without clothes and the like, I cannot understand some of the human behaviours that have been adopted." Soran replied, her tail wagging as she did so, a smile playing on her dark lips.
"I do have one condition though Zalen, since we last spoke I have taken a mate, her name is Deuce, I cannot leave her, I have lost her too many times to lose her again now." Soran paused for a moment, thinking of all of the hardship that the pale lady and herself had been through in order to find one another again, almost six wasted years, always loving one another but never being able to be together. "May she come with us? She would be a valued member of the pack, she is very wise, a healer in fact." The lady finished, looking at her new potential leader hopefully, she wanted more than anything for Deuce to be able to be with her where ever she might be.
"Where would we go Zalen? Where would you want to start the pack? Near where you are living at the moment?" Soran asked, wanting to know all that she could about her potential new pack. Something in her stirred, something of the old Soran, a lust for a new adventure washing over her as she thought of starting a new pack as a Beta with her student and his new mate, both of whom were so beloved to her.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread