Claiming What is Mine
[html]

I'll leave this up for another day and then archive it :3

His dark mentor took pause after he had spoken, most likely to mull over what he had said. It was during this moment that he leaned into Titania, drawing from her warmth and strength, and feeling his heart beating anew. He was in love with her to the point that he was beside himself with joy. When he turned back to Soran as she began to speak, Zalen noticed that she was favoring one of her front legs; he was surprised he hadn’t noticed it till now. But his attention was drawn from it to listen to what she had to say.

She accepted his offer, which caused his back end to go into a twizzle, but she had some conditions. She had taken on a mate… but… a she? Zalen couldn’t help but cock an ear in confusion as she spoke; she said she had a made but spoke of her mate as another female? Soran requested that she could also come along. Zalen nearly stared at her slack jawed but managed to tether himself, Of course, I trust your judgment, you can bring a long whomever you’d wish. He gave her a gentle smile, mentally filing away the questions he had about Soran female mate.

She then asked where they would go and Zalen looked to Titania proudly; they had both stumbled upon the territory that they would claim, but ahead of them still lied the task of actually marking it. Turning back to Soran he spoke, No, not near my den. I want to get far away from the other packs. We’ve chosen a place up north, between the mountains and ocean. It was a beautiful place and he knew Soran would be happy there. Soran, thank you for joining me, you know that I consider you like the mother I never had. It was good to finally get that out into the open, Please, stay here in Crimson Dreams until I come again. Let that leg heal and tell Deuce of what is happening. I will return again in a week’s time. Turning then, he nudged Titania, looking in her golden eyes with his own olive ones, I will take Titania now to my den, and soon we will go to the territory we have chosen to make sure it is good. Then I will come for you. And with another nudge Zalen signaled his new mate that it was time to leave. He gave Soran a respectful nod and then the two wolves bounded away into the night.

WC :: 422
<style>
.zero-zalen2 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.zero-zalen2 b {color:#ffffff; font-family: tahoma,sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-zalen2 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#B5B3B7; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#5A595B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/iWIOf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; width:420px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-zalen2 p b:before {content: open-quote}
.zero-zalen2 p b:after {content: close-quote}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread