A dream within a dream.
[html]Sorry for the delay there, puppies and life and whatnot =3

She was tilting her head to the side, trying to assess him, but she didn't look scared at all. Maybe he wasn't as ungainly as he thought he was? He was certain that if he tried to stand on four legs, his knees would be too far, and he would be almost twice her height. There was no mistaking that he was deformed.

"What exactly is contagious? You look funny sitting like that," she said to him, and then looked uncomfortable. Her expression reminded her of a packmate at home, with her slender face and curious eyes. Fischer frowned.

"I was a normal wolf, and then some monsters made me this," he said, raising his arms outwards and gesturing to himself, as if he were dirty. His brow furrowed farther. "I don't know how they did it, but it hurts." Now he wasn't just thinking of one packmate, but many. His mother, his uncle, cousins, sisters, pups. All gone forever. They would not recognise him as one of their own.

"I want to go home," he said quietly, plaintively, his arms dropping again. He didn't need them to sit up, he found, so he just let them hang.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread